Beginning of the Year Student Information Packet
Parent/Guardians of Aptos Junior High School Student
As required by law and the PVUSD, at the beginning of each school year parents/guardians and students are required to complete and return a "Beginning of the Year Student Information Packet". Beginning this year, in an effort to simplify the process and save thousands of pieces of paper, parents/guardians and students are being asked to complete this process almost completely on-line. We are asking that both parents/guardians and students read and review particular forms on-line (located by clicking the FORMS tab on the main menu), initial and check the items on the "Acknowledgement Signature Form", and return the "Acknowledgement Signature Form" to the school.
We are also asking that the Proof of Immunization (TDAP) and that the completed Aptos Junior High School Health History Form are turned in with the "Acknowledgement Signature Form" in the main office beginning on July 23rd through August 8th, 2014. Finally we ask that all parents complete the Enrollment Emergency Card (Yellow Form ) in person at the main office.
For those parents/guardians who do not have easy access to a home computer, Aptos Junior High School computers will be available for use in he main office during normal summer business hours or a hard copy of the entire packet will also be available in the main office beginning July 23rd, 2014.
Please read the following forms located in the resource locker below
- Permission to Publish
- Social Networking Letter to Parents
- Parent Authorization for Emergency Medical Treatment
- Voluntary Participation in Student Accident/Health Insurance
- Aptos Junior High School Library Application
- Social Media Agreement for Parents/Guardians and Children
- PVUSD Discipline and Behavior Policy
- Acceptable Student Internet Use Agreement
Please Print and Complete the following forms (2) located in the resource locker below
- Aptos Junior High Health History Form (return to main office beginning July 23, 2014)
- Parent/Guardian Acknowledgement Signature Form (return to main office beginning July 23, 2014)
*Also, please remember to bring proof of TDAP vaccination as well. (return to main office beginning July 23, 2014)
(*) not a printable form available online